We are currently seeking a Lead Java Developer in the Dallas area.
Our company was founded on the principle that design and technology work in tandem to create superior user experiences. We believe that all great experiences are derived from a deep understanding of the user.
It is our mission to continually raise the bar for how UX and Technology services are delivered as well as invent and advance the tools needed to create, manage and support enterprise-wide user experience initiatives.
- We are a consulting company — Our experienced multidisciplinary teams are expected to deliver
custom solutions and strategies for our clients. We’re not an agency or resourcing company.
- We focus on the complicated stuff — We solve big, connected problems by developing enterprise
portals and tools; transaction infrastructure and interfaces; and eCommerce solutions.
- We work directly with clients — We don’t rely on others to translate requirements and feedback;
we hear it directly from the source.
- We develop expertise across industries — Our clients span financial services, healthcare, higher
education, insurance, manufacturing, publishing, real estate, retail infrastructure, technology,
travel and more.
- What we value – We value team members who are kind, passionate, empathic, and collaborative.
We hire people who want to continue to learn and grow and are willing to engage in our company
to help evolve and improve it.
- Minimum 5 years experience developing JEE based software and web-based solutions and experienced in delivering in an agile development methodology
- The successful candidate should be a very strong developer with a computer science background and very strong hands-on experitise with JEE development
- Ability to communicate with technical and business members of the client team
- Ability to communicate complex technical issues/details simply
- Experience in Agile development preferrably Scrum
- Ability to review and estimate technical user stories and add details as needed
- Experience designing and implementing design patterns into JEE applications
- Experience implementing JEE-based MVC frameworks (such as Spring MVC, Play Framework etc)
- Spring Framework experience (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Transaction Management)
- Object Relational Mapping experience with JPA, Hibernate or similar. Understanding of ORMabstractions such as Spring Data is desirable.
- Experience working with Java based web services, Remote Procedure Call and HTTP Service
- API design and construction (REST, SOAP etc)
- Middle tier integration with ESBs or API Gateways
- Needs to understand basic source control constructs as it pertains to commits, pushes, branching, merging etc. Git experience is highly desirable
- Java Certifications, TOGAF, Adobe, etc. all a plus
- Minimum 4-year college degree, masters preferred
- Experience delivering solutions within the financial services industry a plus
- Candidate should be comfortable with occasional travel as client engagement requires
- Candidates may work from home or client offices as required
We require the ability and willingness to travel up to 50% . TandemSeven is anchoring teams in the Boston, Chicago and New York areas where we
have major clients.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.