We are currently seeking a Product Manager in the Boston metro area.
TandemSeven is a leading digital experience firm. As a leading innovator in this market TandemSeven created one of the industry’s first enterprise SaaS products for customer journey mapping. Be part of a growing team in an emerging billion-dollar marketplace. TandemSeven is looking for someone manage the market facing strategy and roadmapping process in a dynamically evolving product space. The job also entails quarterbacking the enterprise SAAS sales process that can encompass legal as well as security reviews for multi-national clients.
- Help determine customers’ needs and new market opportunities for the product.
- Manage the product roadmap and investment opportunities.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Obtain product market share by working with product marketing and sales directors to develop product sales strategies.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data and addressing customized order situations.
- BS/MS degree relevant to software product management.
- Proven working experience (5+ years) in B2B – Ideally for SAAS product or Managed Service offerings.
- Experience in collaborating on messaging and value proposition for products and services.
- Experience with product roadmap management.
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and accountable.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.