We are currently seeking a Product Manager in the Boston metro area.
TandemSeven is a leading digital experience firm. As a leading innovator in this market TandemSeven created one of the industry’s first enterprise SaaS products for customer journey mapping. Be part of a growing team in an emerging billion-dollar marketplace. TandemSeven is looking for someone manage the market facing strategy and roadmapping process in a dynamically evolving product space. The job also entails quarterbacking the enterprise SAAS sales process that can encompass legal as well as security reviews for multi-national clients.
- Help determine customers’ needs and new market opportunities for the product.
- Manage the product roadmap and investment opportunities.
- Assess market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Obtain product market share by working with product marketing and sales directors to develop product sales strategies.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data and addressing customized order situations.
- BS/MS degree relevant to software product management.
- Proven working experience (5+ years) in B2B – Ideally for SAAS product or Managed Service offerings.
- Experience in collaborating on messaging and value proposition for products and services.
- Experience with product roadmap management.
- Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and accountable.
As part of TandemSeven’s standard employment process, candidates will undergo a complete background check, which may include fingerprinting, and drug test prior to an offer being extended. Background checks are conducted by a professional third-party firm at no charge to the applicant and include: prior employment verification, education verification, social security trace, criminal background check and motor vehicle records (where required for position). TandemSeven supports Workforce Diversity and is an equal opportunity employer.