We are currently seeking a Recruiting Manager in the New York City or Boston metro areas.
Our company was founded on the principle that design and technology work in tandem to create superior user experiences. We believe that all great experiences are derived from a deep understanding of how people use products.
It is our mission to continually raise the bar for how UX and technology services are delivered, as well as advance the tools needed to create, manage and support enterprise-wide user experience initiatives.
- We are a consulting company — Our experienced multidisciplinary teams are expected to deliver custom solutions and strategies for our clients. We’re not an agency or resourcing company.
- We focus on the complicated stuff — We solve big, connected problems by developing enterprise portals and tools; transaction infrastructure and interfaces; and eCommerce solutions.
- We work directly with clients — We don’t rely on others to translate requirements and feedback; we hear it directly from the source.
- We develop expertise across industries — Our clients span financial services, healthcare, higher education, insurance, manufacturing, publishing, real estate, retail infrastructure, technology, travel and more.
- What we value – We value team members who are kind, passionate, empathic, and collaborative. We hire people who want to continue to learn and grow and are willing to engage in our company to help evolve and improve it.
The recruiting manager position is a fulltime position located in New York City or Boston, with responsibilities for coordinating recruiting efforts across all positions and leading recruiting efforts for unique positions. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, self starter who wants to craft a world class talent acquisition process to attract top interaction designers, visual designers, and technologists to TandemSeven.
- Talent Acquisition
- Coordinate with enterprise recruiting
- Manage recruiting funnel and reporting across all channels
- Develop new candidate leads
- cold calling, networking, job postings, 3rd party recruiters as needed, …
- Manage candidate evaluation process from start to finish
- Create offers in conjunction with enterprise recruiting
- Conduct reference checks
- Develop talent targeting approach
- Source independent contractors as needed by business
- Develop recruiting strategies to meet target hiring plan, and on demand needs
- Community development
- Create strategy for development of TandemSeven brand in the UX community
- Team participation in UX community events
- Extended UX community involvement: sponsorship, speaking, …
- Process Management
- Identify and implement improvements to recruiting process in conjunction with enterprise recruiting
- Develop recruiting metrics for tracking/reporting (weekly basis)
- 5+ year recruiting experience for consulting or similar firms
- Experience recruiting interaction designers/information architects
- Experience in high growth environments
- A passion for finding and attracting great talent
- Ability to network externally and internally
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.