We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer in the Boston area.
TandemSeven is a leading digital experience firm. As a leading innovator in this market TandemSeven created one of the industry’s first enterprise SaaS products for customer journey mapping. Be part of a growing team in an emerging billion-dollar marketplace.
Background & Skills
The successful candidate should have strong development skills from the front to the back of the technical stack and a willingness to be part of a small, energetic team of development professionals. The candidate should have a strong desire to grow and be challenged.
- Develop new features for a complex, visually sophisticated multi-tenant SaaS product
- Provide maintenance support for the product as required
- Take on a high degree of individual responsibility and ownership
- Work in a collaborative development environment where mastering the software engineering discipline is highly valued.
- React, Backbone.js, Node.js libraries
- 5+ years of Java and OO Analysis and Design experience
- 3+ years experience with Agile development, version control, build and release management.
- Experience with SQL and relational databases (MySQL preferred)
- Ability to design REST API’s
- Experience using Eclipse, CVS and Maven
- Knowledge of cloud computing (Azure or AWS)
- Experience building distributed applications and microservices
- Knowledge of MVC architecture and frameworks (such as Struts or Spring)
- Ability to design solutions that adhere to architectural guidelines, modern technologies and best practices
- Ability to independently design and deliver complex web applications
- Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and present solution options
- Collaborative development approach
- Ability to analyze requirements and test plans and provide constructive feedback
- Ability to build productive relationships across groups and within the technical team
- Minimum 4-year college degree, Computer Science or engineering
- Experience working with portal technologies, such as WebSphere, WebLogic, or Liferay. Liferay experience a big plus!
- Candidate must be willing to work from Boston office 3-4 days/week
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.